Sunday, November 25, 2007

New family members

Today we had added 2 members to our family.

My daughter has named the two dogs, Yorkshire Terriers, Klutz and Jade. Klutz for the male puppy and Jade for the female puppy. I have taken a few photos of them with my daughter already and will post them on the blog soon.

Initially, we planed to bring only one dog home. But when we went to the "Pet Street" here in Hong Kong, there were these two pups (brother and sister) sitting together in the same cage. Well, we did bring only one home, the female pup. That was around noon.

I guess the two pups were so close together, as they are both (obviously) 3 months old. So they have been together since they were born. Actually there were 3 altogether, but somebody already bought the other female pup. When the female pup came home, she was very quiet, and seemed sad. It was not right to take them apart, so I went back to the store and bought the male pup, who was also very quiet and sad.

It was amazing when the two saw each other. They were so happy, which also made me and my daughter very happy. I believe I have made the right choice. I guess I can call it compassion :)...with some attachment to it !@! If it was Upekka, I would have maintained the original plan of adding only one dog-member to our family!

Anyway, I did something good today at least :)

No comments: